.. or muffin...
Trying to do a litle bit different on the banana cake, I decided to use some of my husband's Nutella and see how it goes. Verdict: Very soft texture. Taste wise, amazingly it didn't taste much of the nutella. More on the banana. I guess it enhance the banana taste. But it's yummy and this recipe is a keeper :D
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
1/3-1/2 cup mashed banana
56gm butter, softened
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat oven at 160-180C and grease baking pan/muffin tin
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, egg, mashed banana, Nutella, vanilla and buttermilk.
- Add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Pour mixture into the baking pan, bake until the tester came out clean