For my birthday this year I made baked cheesecake for the first time and brought to the office.
And it's a success!
I don't have the pictures taken because the cake is gone within minutes! But here is the recipe. I would surely make it again soon :D
Base :- 250 g biscuits (speculoos) crushed
- 125 g butter (melted)
Garniture (Basic) :- 500 g cream cheese
- 170 g sugar
- 2 tablespoon corn flour (maizena) + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolk
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 170g cooking chocolate/dessert chocolate (melted)
1) Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line the baking pan (23 diameters) with baking paper and butter, or just with butter.
2) Mix the biscuits crumbs and melted butter. Line the base of the mould with the mix. Put in the fridge.
3) Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Then add in the melted chocolate.
Pour into the mould with base.
4) If you have detachable mould, then wrap the outside of the mould with aluminium paper.
Put the mould into a bigger pan/baking pan, and add hot water (bain marie)
Put the oven temperature to 150 C.
Bake the cake 45-50 mins, not more than that.
Let it cool and over the cake with big plate or baking paper.
It's ready to be served!