samedi, août 20, 2011

Daifuku - Part 2

Last time I posted ice cream daifuku. This time I got myself a treat... :D
The traditional daifuku with fillings. Most popular fillings are read bean paste, strawberry, taro and peanut.
I went for a mix pack.... Hehehehe :D

IMG_0001

So we have sesame coated, starch coated and peanut coated.
IMG_0002

Both sesame coated and starch coated are with red bean filling.
IMG_0005

The peanut coated are with peanut paste filling.
IMG_0017

Don't be fooled with these cuties... I can only eat them 2 at a time (Yeah I thought I could wallop those 6 in one go LOL). However, they are divine. I'm sure there are other version which are great, like it's not come in a pack and freshly made.. Anyway, I'm settling for this, and not going anywhere.. these are mine! :D


1 commentaire:

Audrey by Audrey a dit…

Tu trouves ça où? ça a l'air très bon!