samedi, avril 10, 2010

Homemade Pizza - Melanzana

Melanzana is eggplant in Italian (aubergine in French - I like this word). Anyway, I know I don't like vegies, but in some dishes in which the taste and smell of vegetables are not too strong, I can eat them. One of my fav pizza nowadays is Pizza with Eggplant and Mushrooms.

Pizza is a type of home-cooked food, so if an italian grandma can do it why can't I? Right?
So here goes.. first I made the dough and let it rest in the fridge overnight. You don't need to put it overnight. Just 1-2 hours would be sufficient.

Then, when you need it, just roll out the dough and put your favorite toppings :D

For recipe and better instruction video, go here.

I made these videos for fun... I always had fun cooking, so I wanna share my funtime with people :D

Part 1:


Part 2:

Aucun commentaire: