vendredi, septembre 23, 2011

Simple Afternoon Lunch

Instructed to stay home and rest by doctor since Tuesday afternoon, I've been diligently following the instruction. Nevertheless, I didn't know that the week is this long even though you are not at work hahahaha.... Seriously, I have not been outside since Tuesday afternoon. Sheeeshhh... But on the other hand, I slept as much as I could. I don't know if this is because of the viral infection or because I haven't had lazy days for some time hehehhe....

Anyway, it's Friday and I'm feeling better. I woke up this morning, without stucked nose. Everything cleared I would say. But I would take 1 day more to rest. But being me, I can't just sit around, and I think it's time for me to open up the kitchen.

Looking at what's left in the fridge, I found the Phyllo sheets, butter and goat cheese with honey. OK. Time to wrap up some phyllo I guess.

4

Then I saw a box of Francine Crepe mix. Oh well, why not.

3

2

So here we are, 1 hour later :

5

1

Aucun commentaire: