vendredi, janvier 07, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!!!!!

Only a week after?? Sheesh!!!
Here goes a quickie.

Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone near and far far away.

This year has been a great year in the kitchen where I felt like I am addicted to baking. LOL I guess I did admit once in a while that I am addicted to baking. I would keep searching for nice recipes on the Net and studied them like there is an exam or something. My nights are sometimes filled with baking dreams, and my days are filled with baking plans. Yes, it's an addiction!

Despite of being on strict diet, in 2010 I tried many new recipes and there are some revisiting of old ones. My colleagues and husband are the lucky ones who get to taste the goodies :D

In addition to that, I've made some videos of the process. I enjoyed putting musics to my video rather than me talking, because that is what really happened in the kitchen, except that the musics are in my head LOL

For Christmas I received a lot of baking pans and a silicone tube bundt mold. I'm looking for a nice bundt recipe. Perhaps that will be my first bake of the year :D

Happy New Year again. Hope my addiction will go on this year and discover new and better recipes :D

Aucun commentaire: