dimanche, juillet 24, 2011

Blueberries Buttermilk Milk Cake

I like the blueberries buttermilk cake last time that I decided to do it again. But this time I had it from another source and the original recipe is for muffins. Since I am not a patient person, I decided to just make it in a cake pan.
My biggest issue when I bake is that I do not know what size of pan that I need.
For example, this recipe give a mixture which is as full as the mixing bowl. So I went for my biggest round baking pan (don't ask me the size, I can't remember LOL) Anyway, it turns out that if I use a smaller pan, it will make it better. I like to have high cake.

Nevertheless, it tastes yummy. I think yummier than last recipe. But the difference is that the earlier blueberries cake has lemon zest. This is one doesn't.

Just like the cocoa buttermilk cake, this cake is even yummier after 2-3 days in the fridge. You need to keep it in the fridge because of the blueberries and the moist.

04

Ingredients:
3 1/4 cups flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
6 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup canola oil
2 eggs
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp vainlla
1 tsp almond extract
2 cups bberies frozen
- pre-heat oven 300
- 12 cups
- flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda
- whisk butter, oil. Add in eggs then buttermilk, milk, vanilla and almond extracts
- Mix into flour mixture
- Add blueberries
-Bake 15-20 mins, tester comes out clean

Aucun commentaire: