This is an easy muffin recipe and it gives muffin a touch of Asia :D
In Asian cuisine, if it is green then it can contain either pandan extract or matcha (green tea). In south east asian particularly, the green came from pandan extract. Pandan or the pandanus leaves are usually blended with a bit of water and strained to get the juice/water. Nowadays we do not need to do that because pandan extract (just like vanilla extract) is readily available in little bottle sold in Asian stores.
I've found this simple recipe from this website.
I just copy paste the recipe here.
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Pandan extract
70 ml cooking oil
90 ml coconut milk
150 ml water
6 muffin cups
1) Preheat oven to 375F. Line paper cups on a muffin tray, set aside.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add water, coconut milk, oil, pandan extract, salt, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
3) Sieve the flour, and slowly pour into the mixture, mix well, and set aside.
4) Scoop the muffin mixture onto the muffin cups until 2/3 full.
5) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a light brown crust appear or cracks out of the muffin top.