mercredi, septembre 15, 2010

New Addition

Wassup!!!
While waiting for my birthday gift (ahem ahem)... I bought this measuring cups and spoons :D
Often that recipes are from American websites and they use those measurements in cups. I had to do the online conversion thing. But not anymore!!!! Thanks to these measuring cups. The different spoon sizes come with the cups. Yippie yay!!

IMG_1691

My next challenge is mini cupcakes (with or without frosting). If they are with frostings, then I need to find a way to transport them from home to office. What to do what to do...
So I googled "how to transport cupcakes". As I imagine, there are those plastic trays that you can stack em and leave enough space for the frosting on each level. But I need to find baking store which sell them. Otherwise, do the frosting on location. Oh well, I don't think my boss will be happy that I spend time in the office pantry more than at my desk! LOL :D Well, I don't mind.

This cupcake carrier can carry up to 36 cupcakes! Hmm I like.
http://www.amazon.com/Cupcake-Courier-36-Cupcake-Plastic-Container/dp/B000XPOPXA/ref=pd_sim_k_1
Should I put it in my wishlist? hehehehe

Oh well, we are out of topic here... Stay tune for my next challenge :D

Aucun commentaire: