vendredi, septembre 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!

This year, in additional to the 3 cookies, I made last week, I made Beef Rendang, Ayam Masak Merah and Fruitcake.

As I am on diet, I tried low-fat cooking on the beef rendang and ayam masak merah.
There is no oil used (thank you Mr. Tefal for your non-stick pans) and I substituted coconut milk with mix of fromage frais 0% and creme liquid 3%, and also skim milk.
One thing for sure, it's not the fattening ingredients that make these foods taste good. The most important ingredients are the spices!!

IMG_1667
Beef Rendang

IMG_1668
Ayam Masak Merah

IMG_1680
Clockwise - Ayam Masak Merah (Chicken in Red Sauce), Dates Cookies, Fruitcake, Pineapple Tart (from M'sia), Makmur n Suji (from M'sia)
Center: Rendang daging (Malaysian Dried Beef Curr

Aucun commentaire: